Dec 27, 2020

Morning Collages -- Weeks 5-7

 


Get caught up in my adventures from Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, & Week 4 wherein I disclose more about this mysterious creative process.

--

Right when I thought I was getting into the swing of a new habit, I just stop. Sort of typical for me - it's like my own version of rebellion. When I know something is fun and I could do it every day, suddenly I find that I don't want to anymore. Instead of bemoaning this fact, I decided to just let myself sit down and create whenever I wanted, which meant this habit became not as daily. And that's fine. The more I try to do something 'perfectly' the more it sort of ruins the creative magic, you know?

So here's a smattering of my creative energy over the last three weeks. Three of which I did just this morning, to give you a sense of how uneven this creative process has been of late.





It situates us against 

an institution

... it's just what you do.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


Writing is an act of bravery

Write and be brave

Brave the unknowns

Brave the peaks and valleys

Brave the droughts

Brave the deluges

Be brave and write

Writing is an act of bravery

.

.

.

.

.
.
.
.

>> Into the Firmament <<

.
.
.
. take flight
.
.
.
. resist
.
.
.
bear witness.
.
.
.
>..<

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
>..<
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ignite

.

.

aware of

.

.

where they are

.

.

Resistance


.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Wrapped up in a bow
the original stock

^
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


That's it for now. I'm on vacation, so I better go and be properly lazy.


-Erika


--

No comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS